Follow my Blog on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blog thought: WARNING LABELS: Should I attach one to my blog?


I have often wondered if I need to affix a warning label of some kind to my blog or to my blog posts. 


I figure that when someone comes across something I write, they have two choices. 

1. Read it
2. Don't read it. 

If they don't read it.  No worries. 


If they do read it, they now have three choices. 

1. Ignore it
2. Enjoy it
3. Get offended. 


If they choose the third option.  
They now have two choices. 

1. Comment.
2. Don't comment.

If they choose to comment, 
and let me know how offended they are at my writing, 
they have the  freedom to do so. 

I have allowed them that freedom.  



Now the choice is mine.  

1. I can ignore their comments.
2. I can take their comments to heart and get discouraged
3. I can appreciate their honesty and chose to understand their position and respond back with grace. 

THEN I WILL REMEMBER TO POST WARNING SIGNS NEXT TIME!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment