Follow my Blog on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I DON'T NEED FAITH... I HAVE PROOF!


 I DON'T NEED FAITH THAT GOD EXISTS... 


THERE IS TOO MUCH PROOF.


TOO MUCH!


NOT ONLY IS THERE ENOUGH PROOF...


IT JUST MAKES SENSE.


SOME THINGS JUST MAKE SENSE...


SO IT IS A WASTE OF BREATH TO DISPUTE IT. 


I HAD TWO PARENTS.


EVERYONE HAS PARENTS.


NO ONE DENIES THAT REALITY!

WE ALL STARTED FROM TWO PEOPLE... ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN.


NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS DISPUTING THAT...

THAT MEANS... IT DOESN'T TAKE FAITH TO BELIEVE IT. 


SO WHY IS THERE A DISPUTE WITH THE REALITY OF GOD?

HERE IS MY THOUGHTS... 


SOME SAY "I CAN'T SEE GOD."

I SAY:  "YOU CAN'T SEE AIR OR WIND, AND YOU DON'T DOUBT THEY EXIST."


HERE IS WHAT I THINK.  

IS IT REALLY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD THAT PEOPLE DOUBT... 
OR IS IT THE INVOLVEMENT OF  GOD THEY DOUBT?

I WOULD LEAN CLOSER TO THE SECOND STATEMENT, BECAUSE...

THERE ARE  REASONS WHY PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE GOD AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS EXISTENCE.. BUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HIS INVOLVEMENT... OR PERCEIVED UNINVOLVEMENT.   


WE HAVE ALL SEEN CREATION.


HOW ELSE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS? 


HOW ELSE DOES IT MAKE SENSE? 


CAN YOU LOOK FROM A DIFFERENT VIEWPOINT...


AND SEE GOD? 

No comments:

Post a Comment